CipherLogix was formed on the philosophy of people helping people to create a better and safer community for information and technology exchange. CipherLogix’s success continues to be its ability to invite highly motivated individuals into the CipherLogix family to help define the bigger picture of success for our customers.
If you are prepared to bring the skill and passion that it takes then CipherLogix has an open invitation and we want you.
We have a work environment that rewards technical excellence as each employee is expected to excel toward becoming an expert at the work they enjoy.
Our employees are encouraged to maintain a healthy work-life balance and to embrace the “work-to-live” philosophy to foster solid family, friends and community relationships. This approach lends well to CipherLogix’s belief in giving back and contributing to the underserved communities within the Maryland, D.C and Virginia areas.
How We Are
What we look for…
- Strong ethics and what it means in business.
- Communicating to both a technical and non-technical audience along with a strong ability to express one’s self verbally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to turn complex into its simplest elements.
- Embraces technology, learning more about it and sharing what it has to offer.
- Enjoys a challenge and finding unique ways to make tedious and laborious fun.
What we like
(but won’t hold you to)
- College or equivalent educational experience.
- Industry and/or vendor certifications (CISSP, GIAC, OSCE, CCNA, RHCSA, etc.) Although we don’t expect certifications, you shouldn’t be opposed to getting them.
- Familiarity with government and commercial information security standards, regulations and common acronyms.
- Have a valid US passport along with the ability to pass a basic background check.
- Any level of participation in industry organizations or conference support information security (i.e. EC-Council, SANS, NIST, BlackHat, RSA, DEFCON).
In support of the strength of our entire CipherLogix workforce we offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides rewards for high achievement and opportunities to share in the success of the company. Below is a summary of the benefits CipherLogix offers to all eligible employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time-off
- Performance Bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Training Stipends (yes, this includes Cons)