Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland, United States (Full-Time)
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience in designing and developing relational database software and experience with one or more relational database products, e.g. ORACLE, SyBase, MySQL, etc.
- Shall have one (l) year of experience in the SIGINT environment.
- Experience in documenting database processes. Experience in data modeling for physical as well as logical models.
- Experience in all areas of database architecture. Experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources. Understanding of various OS platforms and programming language.
- Must have procedural language (PL/SQL) knowledge and experience. Must have an understanding of the current and future ORACLE, Sybase, or MySQL database management system releases.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience. A Master’s degree in a Technical Field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.