Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland, United States (Full-Time)
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Shall have a minimum twelve (12) years experience in designing and developing relational database software and experience with one or more relational database products, e.g. SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, etc.
- Shall have five (5) years experience within the last six (6) years: developing and implementing physical and logical data models, developing and maintaining databases with a database procedural language, performing as a database development lead or top level database contributor on a mission critical 24 by 7 SIGINT production system, and performing in one of the following environments: Windows .NET, Solaris, or Linux.
- Shall have experience in database architecture, database capacity planning, database availability, backup and recovery, performance analysis, troubleshooting and tuning, and availability, backup and recovery.
- Shall have experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources and providing guidance and direction of database administrators.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations, allocating resources, generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budgets, and schedules on NSA projects.
- Shall have a minimum six (6) years demonstrated experience out of the most recent eight (8) years developing production software for one of the following environments: Windows .NET, Solaris, or Linux. Experience with Oracle Streams.
- Shall have at least five (5) years experience with Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Shall have an understanding of various OS platforms and programming language.
- Shall have six (6) years experience in developingsystem performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale systems/programs.
- Experience with Oracle 10g/11g release upgrades and patches on development, test, and production environments as well as familiarity with the Agency’s IAVAs process, tool, and reporting.
- Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX). Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.