Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland, United States (Full-Time)
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Required – Shall have five (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Required – Shall have one (I) year of experience in the SIGINT environment.
- Desired – Experience with Hadoop clusters with 1000 or more cores.
- Desired – Experience developing and coding on at least one Object Oriented systems.
- Desired – Experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Desired – Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
- Desired – Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Desired – Three (3) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. With at least one (I) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- Desired – Three (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Desired – Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- Desired – Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEE/EIA 12207, “Information technology-Software life cycle processes” and possess at least one (I) year of experience developing software in accordance with these standards.
- Desired – Four (4) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language. With at least three (3) years of either C or C++, Windows/UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) programming experience.
- Desired – Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google’s BIG TABLE.
NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.