Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland, United States (Full-Time)
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have two (2) years experience in the SIGINT environment.
- Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google’s BIG TABLE.
- Experience with Hadoop clusters with 1000 or more cores.
- Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEEIEIA 12207, “Information technology-Software life cycle processes” and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards.
- Able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS.
- Experience on at least one Object Oriented System.
- Extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources.
- Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
The candidate will work on the Web Presence team designing and implementing a way for DoD to connect IC users with the services and information they need. The candidate will also work with the Cloud Operations, Outreach & Planning engineering teams to develop an approach to implement a Holistic Web Presence facilitating automated user recognition, content discovery, request tracking and self-help. This approach will ensure for maximized connections between IC Users and IC GovCloud information, services and support.