Location: Ft. Meade, Maryland, United States (Full-Time)
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Required – Shall have twelve (12) years experience in system engineering. Seven (7) years experience shall have occurred within the past ten (10) years.
- Required – Shall have two (2) years experience in the SIGINT environment.
- Desired – Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Desired – Five (5) years experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Desired – Five (5) years experience integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Required – Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Desired – Seven (7) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, four (4) years of which shall have been on NSA projects.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience. A Master’s Degree in a technical field will be considered equivalent to six (6) years experience.
NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.